What Are the Features of Led Downlights
What Are the Features of Led Downlights
LED downlight is a kind of lighting fixture embedded in the ceiling. Compared with traditional downlights, it has the advantages of energy-saving, low carbon, long life, good color rendering and fast response speed. Although the high efficiency LED Downlight has a low failure rate and requires almost no careful maintenance, it still needs regular maintenance and cleaning during use. In general, for the life of the lamp, the number of lamp switches should be reduced as much as possible, and the dust on the lamp should be cleaned regularly to ensure brightness. Shopping malls LED Downlight supplier introduces how to maintain LED downlight.
Features of dimmable led downlight
1. Energy-saving: the same brightness power consumption is 1/2 of the ordinary energy-saving lamps.
2. Environmental protection: no harmful substances such as mercury and no pollution to the environment.
3. Economy: Because of saving electricity, the electricity cost can be reduced, and the cost of lamps can be recovered in one and a half years. A family can save dozens of yuan in electricity bills a month.
4. Low carbon: saving electricity is equivalent to reducing carbon emissions.
5. Longevity: The life span of china led lamp is 100,000 hours. According to the calculation of six hours per day, one LED lamp can be used for 40 years.
How to maintain LED downlight?
1. After buying the lamp, don't be busy with the installation, read the marking of the lamp and read the installation and operation manual, and then install and use the lamp according to the instructions, otherwise, there may be a danger.
2. During cleaning and maintenance, you should pay attention not to change the structure of the lamp, nor to replace the parts of the lamp casually. After the cleaning and maintenance, you should install the lamp as is, do not miss, or is install the lamp parts.
3. The lamp tube of the room should be wiped with dry cloth frequently, and pay attention to prevent the invasion of moisture, so as to avoid the phenomenon of corrosion damage or leakage short circuit for a long time; the lamp installed in the toilet and bathroom must be equipped with a moisture-proof lampshade, otherwise, it will greatly shorten the use Life; the lamp installed in the kitchen should pay special attention to anti-smoke, because the accumulation of grease will affect the illumination of the lamp; the light-colored lampshade has good light transmittance, but it is easy to stick to the gray, and it should be wiped diligently so as not to affect the penetration of light Degree; if the lamp is non-metallic, it can be wiped with a damp cloth to avoid dust accumulation and hinder the lighting effect.
4. Minimize the number of switches. The principle of the lamp switch is to use a sharp increase in the temperature of the filament to accelerate sublimation. Frequent switching on and off will cause the filament to heat at high temperatures many times, and more times will naturally shorten the life of the filament, so do not switch the lamp too frequently.
5. Replace the aging light source in time according to the light source parameters provided by the logo in case of problems. When replacing the light source, you must pay attention to the key items such as the light source type, interface type, power, color temperature, etc., especially the type of light source should not be mistakenly installed, otherwise, It is easy to cause explosions and other safety accidents (such as connecting low-voltage light sources to high-voltage lamps) or directly damaging light sources and electrical appliances. At the same time, please pay attention to power off the lamp when replacing the light source, and then replace the light source of the same model and the same power after the light source cools down. Generally, the manufacturer of the lamp will have an obvious maximum limit in the light manual Mark, please pay attention to choose the light source less than or equal to the maximum limit.
6. Regularly clean the dust on the lamp surface. Statistics show that if too much dust accumulates in the lamp, the average annual illumination will be reduced by about 30%, so cleaning up the dust can not only increase the service life of the lamp but also make the lamp illumination higher.