Installation Methods of Different Lamps
Installation Methods of Different Lamps
After purchasing a satisfactory lamp, the next step is to install it. Almost all decorators will worry about how to solve the installation problem. In fact, different lamps have their own installation methods. The following cheap led downlight manufacturer will introduce you to the installation methods of several commonly used lamps and the precautions during the installation process.
A. How to install different lamps
1. Pendant lamp: When the chandelier is installed on the top surface of the concrete, it can be fastened by embedded parts, penetrating bolts, and expansion bolts. During installation, the size of the bolts used for the expansion tube can be determined by the theme and weight of the lamp, but the minimum should not be less than m6 (mm), the multi-head chandelier should not be less than m8 (mm), and the number of bolts should be at least 2. Light self-tapping screws cannot be used.
2. Ceiling lamp: The ceiling lamp has a round, square, or rectangular base (chassis), the size of the base varies. The base of the lamp can be fastened with expansion bolts or wood screws can be fastened on the embedded wooden bricks. If the diameter of the base of the lamp holder exceeds 100 mm, 2 screws must be used. If the lamp base is installed with embedded bolts and penetrating bolts, the bolt diameter shall not be less than 6 mm. Wood screws can be used to fix the lamp on the base, and the number of wood screws should not be less than the number of mounting holes given for the lamp.
3. Wall lamp: According to the structure of the base, the wall lamp can adopt a base or not. When using the base table, fix the base table first, and then fix the wall lamp on the base table. The bottom table is generally made of wood, the thickness of the wood should be greater than 15 mm, and the surface is painted with decorative paint. When installing the wall lamp, you can use the mounting screw holes of the lamp position box to screw in the screws to fix it, or you can drill holes in the wall, pre-embed wooden bricks or use plastic expander screws to fix it. The wall lamp base screws are generally no less than two. The installation height of the wall lamp is generally 2 to 2.2 meters from the center of the lamp to the ground, and 1.2 to 1.4 meters for the wall lamp installed at the bedside.
4. Downlight: Customized LED Downlight is a recessed light, suitable for the ceiling. The basic form of the lamp is cylindrical, and the lamp socket is a lead-plated, titanium-plated, or nickel-plated metal wide-sided ring. After the high efficiency china led spot light is installed, it is close to the top surface and has a good Decorative. There is a circlip on each side of the symmetrical tube body of the lamp as a device for fixing the downlight. The opening is in the direction of the lamp socket, and the spacing of the circlips is adjusted with a butterfly nut.
B. Precautions for lamp installation
1. When installing lamps, if you install a sub-control switch, you can save a lot of trouble. Because if there is only one main switch and several lights are turned on and off at the same time, the brightness of the light cannot be selected, and electric energy will be wasted. However, when a sub-control switch is installed, you can choose to turn on several lights as needed. If there is an aisle at the entrance of the house, it is best to install a switch at the end of the aisle, so that the power can be turned off directly after entering the door, without the need to walk back to the door to turn off the lights.
2. The lighting system should be set to be adjustable, that is, when the light is dim or dazzling, it can be adjusted, and people will feel more comfortable and comfortable.
3. The color temperature of the light should be consistent with the atmosphere of the room, at least similar to the color temperature of other areas of the room. Lights can be installed on the top floor to reduce shadows during work.
4. Don't just install a single lighting source in the center. In order to improve the kitchen lighting, a multi-level lighting system composed of different lamps and light sources should be installed in the kitchen.
5. The installation location is also very important. Linear incandescent or fluorescent lamps should be installed in the front part of the cabinet. In this way, part of the light emitted by the lamp will be directed to the rear baffle, and then reflected on the console, and then directed toward the center of the entire space.
6. If the space is high enough, a transparent or translucent chandelier can be installed on the ceiling as a light source. The chandelier can not only provide excellent lighting, but also a good decorative item.
7. The most important thing for the installation of lamps and best led light manufacturers in china is to be firm, you can use your hand to feel it. The bottom cover of the lamp should be close to the ceiling without shaking.
8. If it is a chandelier, there will be a wire extending from the top to the lamp holder. Note that this wire should not be tight, it should be loosely wrapped around the lever, otherwise, the long-term tight wire will be easy Something went wrong.
9. Check carefully to ensure that there are no exposed wires.
10. In addition, many ceiling lamps have anti-scratch films on them. They need to be removed after installation. Anyone who has removed them knows that it is very difficult. In fact, there is a trick. You can blow the film with a hairdryer and then remove it. It can be very easy.